By now you should be asking yourself, “How can this one headband be used to create so many different looks?”.
You should also be asking yourself, “Have I entered the #toriknottygivethanks Instagram giveaway to win this awesome headband and more?”
Go to the top of my website, and click on my Instagram link for details on how to enter!
In the meantime, here are the step by step instructions on how to get this awesome braided flapper look.
1) You know the drill, start with day old hair parted in the middle.
2) Put on the Knotty Chain Headband/Necklace so that it sits over your hair and roughly in the middle of your forehead.
3) Divide your hair into the right side, and the left side.
4) Braid each side, so as to create braided pigtails.
5) Pull the braids back, and pin the to the back of the headband, Secure to headband, as well as the hair above the headband.
6) Pull the braids apart a bit to loosen them, and finish off the style.
7) Spritz with hairspray.